Warranty Information 2023
All products purchased from January 2023
POWERMOVE DISTRIBUTION PTY LTD Warranty against Defects
Guarantee reference on the box refers to
the manufacturer’s warranty provided with this product
In this warranty:
We or us means POWERMOVE DISTRIBUTION PTY LTD ABN 46 298 791 002, and our contact details are set out at the end of this warranty;
You means the purchaser or the original end-user of the Goods;
Supplier means the authorised distributor or retailer of the Goods that sold you the Goods in Australia; and Goods means the product or equipment which was accompanied by this warranty and purchased in Australia. If you require assistance with the operation of the product, its features or specifications please call the POWERMOVE Consumer Care Centre on 03 9358 5999 (Australia). Opening hours Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (AEST).
Australia: Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This is not a complete statement of your legal rights as a consumer.
In addition to the rights and remedies that you have under the Australian Consumer Law, or any other applicable law, we provide the following warranty against defects:
1. If, during the first 12 months from their date of purchase from the Supplier (Warranty Period), the Goods prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials and none of your statutory rights or remedies apply, we will repair or replace the Goods without charge.
2. We do not have to repair or replace the Goods under this Additional Warranty if the Goods have been used for a commercial purpose; misused, improperly or inappropriately installed, operated or repaired; abused; damaged; or not maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Even when we do not have to repair or replace the Goods, we may decide to do so anyway. In some cases, we may decide to substitute the Goods with a similar alternative product of our choosing. All such decisions are at our absolute discretion.
4. All such repaired, replaced or substituted Goods continue to receive the benefit of this Additional Warranty for the time remaining on the original Warranty Period.
5. This Additional Warranty is limited to repair, replacement or substitution only. As far as the law permits, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to property or persons arising from any cause whatsoever.
6. In order to claim under this Additional Warranty, you must telephone us on 03 9358 5999 in Australia within
the Warranty Period. You will be asked for details of the Goods, a description of the defect and your personal details. Upon accepting your claim, we shall assist you with either returning the Goods to the Supplier for replacement or to the most convenient Philips Authorised Service Centre for your Goods to be repaired. In some cases we may require that you return to the Goods to us (at the address below) for assessment, repair, replacement or substitution. In these cases you will be issued a Powermove return number.
* All returned Goods must be accompanied by a valid return number. Items that do not have a valid return number will not be accepted for delivery and returned to sender.
7. This warranty is only valid and enforceable in Australia.
Contact us or the place of purchase for further details
POWERMOVE DISTRIBUTION PTY LTD
28 The Gateway
Broadmeadows VIC 3047, Australia
Consumer Care: 03-9358-5999